Soccer 10
2013-06-12

Fixture   Results     Team A   Team B
M1
M2
M3
M4
M5
M6
M7
M8
M9
M10
  2
1
2
1
1
1
3
1
2
1
  Namibia
Santos
Carolina Railhawks
Chicago Fire
Dc United
New England Revolution
Sporting Kansas City
Fc Dallas
Gremio
Portuguesa
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
Nigeria
Atletico Mineiro
Chivas Usa
Columbus Crew
Philadelphia Union
New York Red Bulls
Orlando City
Houston Dynamo
Sao Paulo
Fluminense

    Total Winners   Payout
Match 10
Match 9
  3
75
  140,756.80
1,405.20

Nett Pool   R 527,660.40

Soccer 10 is just like Soccer 6, but there are 10 matches instead of six.
The other differences are:
 - Only R2 to play
 - One pool every Sunday (Betting opens Fridays)
 - 80% of pool = all 10 matches correct
 - 20% of pool = any 9 matches correct


REVISED NOTE: 80% of the pool shall be allocated for bets with all 10 matches correct and the other 20% of pool for entries with any nine of the 10 matches correct. If 80% portion of pool not won, it shall be carried forward to the 80% portion of a selected Soccer 10 pool. If nobody forecasts any nine matches correctly, this 20% portion of the pool shall be carried forward to the 80% portion of a selected Soccer 10 pool. Visit TAB Website

This page was produced using the E.A.L Payout Addon
View E.A.L Payout Addon
Download E.A.L
More Soccer Betting
SportStake

Soccer 13
Soccer 10
2013-06-15

Fixture   Results     Team A   Team B
M1
M2
M3
M4
M5
M6
M7
M8
M9
M10
  1
1
2
3
1
3
1
1
1
1
  Botswana
Uganda
Zambia
Congo
Gabon
Liberia
Cape Verde
Sligo Rovers
Brazil
Morocco
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
Car
Angola
Sudan
Burkina Faso
Niger
Senegal
Sierra Leone
University College Dublin
Japan
Gambia

    Total Winners   Payout
Match 10
Match 9
  166
5,260
  6,660.60
36.20

Nett Pool   R 1,296,071.60

This page was produced using the E.A.L Payout Addon
View E.A.L Payout Addon
Download E.A.L
Soccer 10
2013-06-16

Fixture   Results     Team A   Team B
M1
M2
M3
M4
M5
M6
M7
M8
M9
M10
  1
3
3
3
2
2
1
2
3
1
  Ethiopia
Lesotho
Mozambique
Rwanda
Dr Congo
Equatorial Guinea
Guinea
Mali
Mexico
Spain
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
South Africa
Ghana
Egypt
Algeria
Cameroon
Tunisia
Zimbabwe
Benin
Italy
Uruguay

    Total Winners   Payout
Match 10
Match 9
  156
2,625
  3,197.80
47.40

Nett Pool   R 623,281.80

This page was produced using the E.A.L Payout Addon
View E.A.L Payout Addon
Download E.A.L
Soccer 10 Fixtures
2013-06-17

Fixture   Team A   Team B
M1
M2
M3
M4
M5
M6
M7
M8
M9
M10
  Fc Infonet
Kalmar Ff
Angelhoms Ff
Gif Sundsvall
Jonkopings Sodra
Ifk Goteborg
Tahiti
Australia
South Korea
Uzbekistan
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
Flora Tallinn
Ifk Norrkoping
Ifk Varnamo
Assyriska Ff
Ik Brage
Djurgarden
Nigeria
Iraq
Iran
Qatar

This page was produced using the E.A.L Payout Addon
View E.A.L Payout Addon
Download E.A.L
Soccer 10 Fixtures
2013-06-19

Fixture   Team A   Team B
M1
M2
M3
M4
M5
M6
M7
M8
M9
M10
  Hacken
Brommapojkarna
Elfsborg
Gais
Brazil
Italy
All Boys
Chicago Fire
La Galaxy
Vancouver Whitecaps
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
Atvidabergs
Halmstad
Gefle
Orebro
Mexico
Japan
Boca Juniors
Colorado Rapids
Portland Timbers
Chivas Usa

This page was produced using the E.A.L Payout Addon
View E.A.L Payout Addon
Download E.A.L
Soccer 10 Fixtures
2013-06-20

Fixture   Team A   Team B
M1
M2
M3
M4
M5
M6
M7
M8
M9
M10
  Fc Jurmala
Liepajas Metalurgs
Mjallby
Syrianska Fc
Orgryte
Ifk Norrkoping
Santos
Spain
Ia Akranes
Nigeria
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
vs.
Fk Jelgava
Fk Daugava Riga
Kalmar Ff
Malmo Ff
Ifk Varnamo
Ifk Goteborg
Mpumalanga Black Aces
Tahiti
Breidablik
Uruguay

This page was produced using the E.A.L Payout Addon
View E.A.L Payout Addon
Download E.A.L